The sales executive position is a highly coveted role, and the competition for these positions is fierce. If you want to land one of these jobs, you need to be prepared for the interview process. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 of the most important questions that are asked in a sales executive interview. These are questions that will test your knowledge of the role, your ability to sell, and your understanding of the market. If you’re looking to ace your sales executive interview, then read on.
1. What is the best time to contact a potential customer?
2. Should you try to sell our product to a person who can’t afford it by giving option of EMI?
3. If a person is not picking your call, how will you approach him?
4. Do you believe in our product?
5. Does a product matter to a salesperson?
6. If a potential customer calls you during midnight, will you talk to him/her?
7. If you achieve your sales target before month end, will you still try to sell our product or take a leave for few days?
8. Will you try to sell our product to your friends/family to just meet your target?
9. What if you don’t get a holiday on Diwali or Christmas but instead got a nice bonus, which one will you prefer?
10. Can you lead a sales team in future? If yes, how will you motivate them?Let you friends know about this page!