LATEST UPDATES: AAI 2021 Recruitment Notification Released (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
About this Organisation: Airport Authority of India
Airport Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 89 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
AAI ATC JE Examination
Airport Authority of India recruits Junior Executives(ATC) every year through their own examination. As the sylabus is not specified by by AAI in detail, Prepration becomes a little bit diffucult for the candidates. But candidates can download previous year question papers of AAI JE ATC from our website and analyse by themselves about what to study and what not. After reading the previous year question papers candidates also comes to know about the question paper pattern and about some important questions.
SYLLABUS for AAI JE ATC
- Part-A (60 marks)
- English Language (20 Marks)
- General Intelligence / Reasoning (15 Marks)
- General Aptitude / Numerical Ability (15 Marks)
- General Knowledge / Awareness (10 Marks)
- Part-B (60 marks)
- Basics of Physics and Mathematics in concept and application level
Examination Pattern: AAI ATC JE
|Conducted by||Airport Authority of India|
|Subjects||Basic Science & Basic Mathematics, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Numerical Ability|
|Exam Frequency||One time a year|
|Question Paper Uploaded of Years||2018,2015,2016|
|Total Number of Previous Year Question Papers||10+|
|Official Website of Board||https://www.aai.aero/en|
Question Paper Pattern: AAI ATC JE
|Medium||Hindi / English|
AAI JE ATC Previous Year Question Papers Download with Answers
For the sake of the candidates who want to have proper preparation, here we are providing the AAI JE ATC Previous Papers download links. Download Papers from the attached links for free.
- Download Links:
- AAI ATC 2016 Morning Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
- AAI ATC 2016 Evening Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
- AAI ATC 2015 Morning Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
- AAI ATC 2015 Evening Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
- AAI ATC 2018 Morning Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
- AAI ATC 2018 Evening Shift Question Paper with Answer Key Download
Books for AAI ATC Examination (Subject-Wise)
Prepairing for AAI ATC Examination can be tough as there is no proper detailed syllabus given by the organisation and no proper book is available in the market. So, we have compiled down the best books for you to prepare for the AAI ATC JE 2021 examination. You can check out the subject wise exam books for AAI JE 2021 below.
|Aptitude & Reasoning|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning | R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning | R.S. Aggarwal|
|Objective General English | S P Bakshi|
|High School English Grammar and Composition | Wren and Martin|
|General Knowledge 2021 | Arihant Experts|
|Newspaper, Magazines, etc|
|General Knowledge | Lucent|
|Basic Physics: A Self Teaching Guide | Karl F Kuhn|
|Concepts of Physics | HC Verma|
|NCERT Physics Class 11-12|
|Maths: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations | Abhijit Guha|
|NCERT Maths Class 11-12|
Various Job Profiles of AAI ATC JE
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile: Electrical Engineer
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Electrical Engineering is centered around executing maintenance and smooth running of the Electrical Infrastructure and includes tasks such as:
- Maintenance of all the electrical equipments.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Servicing equipments on a regular basis.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile: Civil Engineer
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Civil Engineering is centered around executing maintenance and construction of structures , runways etc. and includes tasks such as:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing project resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile: Airport Operations
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Airport Operations is centered around airport operations activities and includes tasks such as
- Executing, assessing, evaluating, and coordinating airport operations activities
- Airport Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF), safety and security needs.
- Assist in enforcing airport policies and regulations.
- Acting on behalf of the Seniors in his/her absence, and performs related work as required.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile: Information Technology
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Information Technology is centered around executing proper functioning of the Airport Traffic and its Control and includes tasks such as:
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation.
- Install and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults in the ATC.
- Solving technical and applications problems related to the ATC.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile: Finance
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Finance Department is centered around executing finance and account related works and includes tasks such as:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Maintaining cash controls.
- Preparing the payroll and personnel administration.
- Purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations.
AAI ATC Junior Executive Salary
The basic pay is around 16,400. Apart from the basic pay, a Junior Executive is entitled to following emoluments.
- Dearness Allowance
- Rating Allowance
- Medical allowance
- Stress Allowance
- Consolidated Perks
The average salary can be approximated to 60,000 (may vary depending upon the place of posting)
AAI Junior Executive Service Bond
Bond amount/Bond Period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment through your joining letter when you get selected. It varies for every department to management related decisions.
In case you break the said bond and leave AAI before maturation of the bond period, you will have to pay the bond amount.
On an average the bond amount is approx 5 Lakhs which is to be paid if an employee leaves before completing 3 Years with AAI.
Carrier Growth after joining as JE ATC
Junior Executive ➡ Assistant manager ➡ Manager ➡ Senior Manager ➡ Assistant General manager ➡ Deputy General Manager ➡ General Manager ➡ Executive director ➡ Member
FAQ Regarding Downloading AAI Previous Year Question Papers
- Q. How to download question papers?
- A. Just click on the question paper you want to download & it will automatically be downloaded
- Q. I have downloaded the question paper but it is not opening, what to do?
- A. All question papers are in pdf format, just download any pdf reader.
- Q. What is the benifit of solving previous year question papers?
- A. It improves your question solving skills, enhances your speed and make you aware about the pattern of question paper.